A Class Electrical Test & Tag is committed to protecting the safety and health of its employees, sub-contractors and others who are affected by the Company’s business undertakings.We are proud to announce that we are yet to suffer an Lost Time injury to any employee and subcontractor and have maintained an LTI rate of 0.
A Class Electrical Test & Tag will ensure the Company’s commitment to continual improvement of health and safety performance by putting in place measurable objectives and targets aimed at the elimination of work related injuries, hazards and illnesses.
A Class Electrical Test & Tag employees, contractors and visitors all share the responsibility to:
- Work in a health and safety manner consistent with A Class Electrical Test & Tag standards,
- Take all reasonable care for their own health and safety,
- Consider the health and safety of other people who may be affected by their actions.
A Class Electrical Test & Tag will take all reasonable and practical steps to improve work safety conditions and will strive to uphold its core values of safety, knowledge, integrity and leadership in order to achieve its goal of zero harm.
To achieve this A Class Electrical Test & Tag will establish best practice health and safety standards for its operations, with the commitment to:
- Establish a system for the management of health and safety in compliance with AS/NZS 4801- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Implementation of risk management principles as outlined in the AS/NZS ISO 31000-2009 Risk Management standards.
- Complying with all applicable and relevant health and safety laws, regulations and standards;
- Providing safe plant and equipment, for controlled work.
- Maintaining relevant policies, procedures, systems, information, training, recognition programs, and organisational structures to support and communicate effective health and safety practices throughout the Group.
- Establishing clear targets and objectives to increase health and safety in the workplace.
- Actively responding to and investigating all incidents, and ensuring injured employees are returned to suitable work at the earliest possible opportunity through equitable claims management and rehabilitation practices.
- A Class Electrical Test & Tag will implement and maintain these structures, inclusive of standards, policies and procedures. These standards will be monitored regularly to ensure their integrity and effectiveness to facilitate continuous improvement.
A Class Electrical Test & Tag will ensure that adequate resources are allocated to meet the objectives of this policy.